pineapple.jpg
DSCF1878tangyellow.jpg
DSCF1836.jpg
DSCF1879acans.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful Phillyfish!!

You have lyretail anthias too!! Both of yours look like females...how long have you had them? Have you noticed any change towards possible male-morphing?

leonhart

Nice:thumbup:

I wish my corals has such nice colors. Mine all seam to be on the brown side othe color scale. It must be my lighting...

Woodstock said:
Beautiful Phillyfish!!

You have lyretail anthias too!! Both of yours look like females...how long have you had them? Have you noticed any change towards possible male-morphing?
Hi, i have three one male and two females.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
phillyfish said:
Hi, i have three one male and two females.

Cool! Can you post a pic of your male? I just bought another female tonight :) Do either of your females have a elongated dorsal fin? Is your male dark red/purple?

forestal said:
very nice... how long has the tank been setup? looks well grown into :)
Hi, the tank is going on ten years old, it went from a 55 to 75, to now my 125, about 7 months ago i change 3/4 of my live rock just to get some new life into it, the only additives i use is B-Ionic the two part.

leapfrog505

Very nice. I've got a 125g full set up sitting in my garage and I can't wait to set it up, especially when I see tanks like yours. I see the tangs, anthias and blenny. What else do you have in there?