so you think you had a bad day?

semigodd154

How about waking up (late) to find you had a power outage on your way to the doctors office to have a tube placed in a part of your body that is definately only meant to be an exit. then proceed 5ft to the left and get zapped 3000 times by a laser to break up a 13mm foreign object AKA (kidney stone) and then to be woke up a few hours later by the doctor only to hear were sorry to inform you that you only have 1 functioning kidney and oh BTW its half again as large as normal to make up for the fact that your loser kidney doesnt work. This was the reason for said tube placed in the urinary tract because my urinary tract was compressed to 1/4 of its normal size because of the extra weight of the over large kidney. So now believe it or not I am not in pain from passing as of 10min. ago 37 pieces of said kidney stone. What is actually hurting is the excess bleeding occuring from the tube in the urinary tract. So here is something to think about the next time you reach in to your tank with a paper cut and swear under your breath about how that salt water stings. Just close your eyes and say a little prayer and thank god that you dont have a piece of plastic run 16in into your body or that you dont have to push out upwards of 300 pieces of little sand size particles of a kidney stone through a fresh wound in the most sensitive of places.

BTW the tanks are doing fine after the power outage it was only for a few min. but just enough to screw up the clocks.

This has been my bad day not the worst ive had but it is right up there i assure you anyway thanks for sharing my pain and have a nice day.

Shaun

Gina

RS STAFF
Ouch! I have heard that it is an extremely painful event to pass a kidney stone! Hope things improve real soon for you!

wooddood

the wood dude
man with a day like that it's got to get better. hope all turns out ok for you bud were thinking about you, good luck.