So long everyone.

Its been a fun, exciting and expensive few years now. With much more going on in my life now im going to have to say good by to my tanks. Its partaly for the good of the creatures, since i dont have any where near the time to keep a healthy tank.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the good advice that i have recived from the great people at RS. I will still check up on whats going on in the world of reefing, with the intent to return some time
Thanks Again
Dane

Dane!Sometimes is good to take a break from reefing but the reef bug will always be around you no matter where you go!
Hopefully we'll see you soon!

VINA

Good luck man and always remember that you can start right back up again. I hope your not out for long!!!:( But keep in touch and I think youll be back. !) Good luck
Shawn

Witfull

once bitten,,,youll be back~~

take care of yourself, and do what you need to do,,,we will be here waiting for your return.

just remember, even if you dont have a tank, you still have knowledge that you can pass on to others, take care

~Witty~

Gina

RS STAFF
Dane,
It has been a pleasure to get to know you! I can understand your need for a break but, you don't have to leave us do you? You have valuable experience and input that you can share still!

Hope all works out for you and hoping to see you back soon!

Don't forget us!

Im not going any where, but my tanks are. I just need to stop for a while and start over. Im tired of taking two steps forward and one step back with the tanks i have now. When i have the funds$$ i plan to do a 90 to150g system, and automate it as much as possable. Im saving some of my equipment so the re-start will be easire and cheaper.

Any one want a 220g ATM acrylic tank with 75g wet/dry filters skimmers(aqua C-400) and the whole 9 yards. let me know... or even trade for a smaller glass drilled thru tank;) SO Cal, Utah and AZ delivery may be avaliable

Gina

RS STAFF
:jumprope: Glad your hanging around! If I lived near you, you better believe I would want that baby!

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Sounds like you have a plan and you will be back before ya know it.

Do you know Amy Larsen? She lives near you and I'm sure she could help you find a new home for your goddies.

Peace
Rob

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yeah I took a nice long break of about nine months and back now with a fresh renewed interest in my tank....Does the body and mind good sometimes...You will return that is not the issue but when will you return is. Good Luck!:)

DuhJeepster

You may be able to get out of reefing for a while, but I bet ya 10 bucks you won't get out of Jeepin'!

Sometimes a break is good especially with these moneypits we keep. I'm looking forward to your new endeavor with the whole automated monster tank and stuff.

May luck be upon you fellow Jeeper!

- Jeeps

Jusreefin said:
Sounds like you have a plan and you will be back before ya know it.

Do you know Amy Larsen? She lives near you and I'm sure she could help you find a new home for your goddies.

Peace
Rob

I talked to her a few times on the Zoos site but never met her personaly

DuhJeepster said:
You may be able to get out of reefing for a while, but I bet ya 10 bucks you won't get out of Jeepin'!

May luck be upon you fellow Jeeper!

- Jeeps

I wont take that bet... Thats where all my money is going right now, to the jeep. (check out WWW.hardline4X4.Com)

BoomerD

Well, you're sure gonna be missed around here. If I'd quit dragging my feet about selling my last tank, I'd be totally out of the hobby myself. The back surgery is getting closer and closer, and still I have the darned 90 going... It's hard to give up something you've done most of your life.