smooth white worm?

GOTW

Here's another one I need help with please. Tonight after lights out on the tank a few hours later hubby saw a small white smooth worm very tiny in diameter. It was swimming or at least giving the appearance of it near the top of the tank. By the time I got into the kitchen no luck in finding where it disappeared to. I've looked at chuck's guide to worms and all I've gotten was a lot of no's and one maybe but it's so small. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Theresa

JWarren

Theresa,

Could be a number of things that could have got caught up in the current. Peanut worms are common in tanks and some Nudibranche's even swim. Could be a number of things really, try to get a pic next time, instead of running to the kitchen for a beer! :)

lcstorc

Now Now. She was probably running to the kitchen for the cam. At least that is what I would have been doing.
Chuck's pages are really good. Sorry I can't help more but I figured I would at least defend you.
:)

GOTW

LMAO it all sounds good but the tank is actually set up in the kitchen. I had some extra counter space :)wave: bye bye microwave). I know that we do have a feather duster in there. So now the camera is being kept in the kitchen so with any luck we can get the picture next time. BTW I actually prefer Bacardi's Mojito's anyone up for a round? lol
Theresa

JWarren

Can't stand Mojito's, just the thought of muttling mint gives me the willies. But I will have a Corona with ya! Hold the lime! :)

lcstorc

I have a tank in my kitchen too. It was the only place left I could put another one. Actually it is the original tank in the original place I just have 2 big ones to go with it now.
Personally, I will take a Rum Runner.
Sounds good for some reason.

GOTW

It's gotta be beer - thirty somewhere right? :hug1: :apint:

Update on the the worm front though - we pulled out a little brown worm that was sitting on the bottom of the tank. Will upload a picture a little later. Of course it's not the worm or thing that started this thread but it's a start.