slightly nano

Cougra

You have some nice animals there! I really like the GSP's and the coco worm! Thanks for sharing and i can't wait to see the full tank shot!

What kind of lighting and filtration do you have on the system?

EdgeKrusher

Nice Crak! don't listen to those fools about your pics ;). Any pic is a good one, though a tripod will help clear up them up. I like that coco worm, and the gsps are awesome.

EK

drdrew

if you weren't so shakey from the DT's every morning, it would help also. try taking the pics after your eye opener.

Crakeur

Drew, I spent an hour photographing the spiders crawling around, only to realize they were DT induced.

Agreed, a tripod would do wonders for my photo taking. I delete more than 75% of the pics taken. Problem is, the wife thinks I'm a big enough geek without the tripod. That would only further fuel her belief that she married poorly.

Cougra, the tank is a 26 gallon bow with a prizm deluxe pro skimmer. Rock and sand are my filters.

the tank has twin 150 watt halides and a 55 watt actinic sitting over it.

caja

tripod, definately needing a tripod. go buy one and then post some full tank shots. kthanx.

looks very nice btw.

birdman204

Originally posted by Crakeur
Problem is, the wife thinks I'm a big enough geek without the tripod. That would only further fuel her belief that she married poorly.
Yeah, I only pull it off of the office closet shelf when the wife is at work.... For the exact same reason.

Nice stuff. I don't know why I missed this the first time around. Cool tank too, I was checking one out a while back at the LFS. Cool shape for a nano.

tommyp

crak I have a real small plastic one folded about 14"x4 or so works wonders. you could hide it in a paper tube or something! :)

Tom