Skimmer Trade

ronfox

Does anyone want to trade an Aqua C Remora skimmer with the maxijet 1200 for the skimmer that is designed to fit in the second chamber of a 29 gallon Biocube. My remora is brand new used for an hour and relized that it was not the best choice for my setup. Can't hang it from the back. It is currently hanging from the side. I forget the name of the skimmer I need is, but I do know they make one for the 29 biocube, fits inside the chamber. I just foud out that the skimmer I want is the CPR SR3.

Does anyone want to trade an Aqua C Remora skimmer with the maxijet 1200 for the skimmer that is designed to fit in the second chamber of a 29 gallon Biocube. My remora is brand new used for an hour and relized that it was not the best choice for my setup. Can't hang it from the back. It is currently hanging from the side. I forget the name of the skimmer I need is, but I do know they make one for the 29 biocube, fits inside the chamber. I just foud out that the skimmer I want is the CPR SR3.

i've got a bak pak skimmer and would trade it if you're still willing to trade!

aquaman3680

The one that fits inside the biocube made by oceanic is only about $35 they are not that expensive.

Matt