Skimmer Suggestions

razorvines

Hey everyone,

I am ready to upgrade the skimmer on my 125 tall. I currrently have a Red Sea Berlin, but it isn't getting the job done. I have had some recommendations previously of an ASM, Euro Reef, or AquaC. I am considering Eric's Nautilus TE because it is such a good deal and have been offered an ASM G3 with new pump for $200.
What are everyone's thoughts? Keep in mind my biggest draw back is I only have 24" of clearance in the bottom of my stand. So that really limits me.

razorvines

Anything below $300 is fine by me. I would probably go with the 200 but I will have to extend my sump because I don't have room for it being in sump only.

mikejrice

Anything below $300 is fine by me. I would probably go with the 200 but I will have to extend my sump because I don't have room for it being in sump only.

The 200 would definitely be more than enough to keep your tank nice and clean. One of the other SWC customer service guys has been testing and writing a review on the 200 over the last few weeks. I'll post it on the forum for you to check out.