SJMRC = quiet!

Witfull

i leave home at 11pm,,work midnight to 8am, home by 9. bedtime is noonish~

gonna bea long 3 months!

SoliSteve

I leave home Monday morning, drive to Connecticut (4 hours) and leave Friday at lunchtime (4 hours) and am finally home. My wife is a saint since she handles my marine environments and my 3 year-old twins. In the meantime, keep going guys - it takes some time for all of this to come together. I think the May meeting will help but remember you have 2 other reef clubs in the area - PARC and Schuylkill Valley.

ReefLady

Staff member
I miss So. NJ - used to vacation there every summer. It's been a couple years. Ahh.... water ice (wooter ice), funnel cakes, sun, sand, surf ......

pmac90

I'm usually on! me was packing for my trout fishing trip on Wednesday. can't wait to get away. of course when I'm there won't be able to wait to get home to my tank. oh yeah, girlfriend too.

wooter ice... gotta love it. brings me back to my days in south philly more then the shore! polish wooter ice is getting popular at the shore now! it's gooooood.

we need some subjects to keep us talking!

Pete

batfishluvr

I am usually on too, but I am not a member. I check things out for my husband. I always tell people about the club too. Maybe I should be a member instead.

So sweet Pete have to mention the girlfriend. You know I will tell her.

pmac90

I knew as soon as i saw your name!! I remembered you are a lurker ... figured a comment like that would get you out! No more hiding... i'll need to hide later when you tattle on me.

batfishluvr

I am not a LURKER!!! :cry1: I like looking to see what is going on. Mike doesn't so someone should. I thought you were sweet to mention your girlfriend. :heart: Just had to coment.

TWO new member to SJMRC .... did you see!!!
That is great!!!

pmac90

"I like looking to see what is going on." if that's not a lurker. what is???

I am sweet ... thanks for saying so.

we're growing slowly!!

boozeman

whenever theres some down time in the shop :apint: I like to log in and catch up on postings...since I work from 8am till 11pm everyday, that leaves a long time to lurk :whstlr:

pmac90

Well don't act like it's a dirty work. Aside from asking questions, being a lurker is the second best way to learn. See what other people ask!
we all can't have 9,286 posts like ol' Witty!!! :columbo:

sheesh boozeman, that's what i call a work day!! :apint:

Pete