PICK YOUR POISON.............

• SIMPSON'S

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • SOUTH PARK

Votes: 37 56.9%

• Total voters

schackmel

southpark hands down....:ofr:
I never liked Simpsons for some reason. Family Guy if it is on I watch it and will actually like it...but Southpark is the best...I actually have several seasons on DVD

prow

how many of you saw the beginning of The Simpsons? I am pretty sure it was the Tracey Ulman show where it got its break. I remember watching it when it very first aired and loving it , then my life was shattered when I learned Barts voice work was done by a lady.
i was there :ofr: a classmate and hangout buddy of mine, at that time, was in my english 101 class. he was one of the designers on the animation side of it. i got one of the first shirts with the simpsons on it. they gave them out to the crew before it was an official show. i remember times while i was wearing it, people asking me what are the simpson's?

BEELZEBOB

South Park, all the way.

simpsons is good, but kinda dry.

Family goy is just random and offensive, so i like it.

But, nothing, mocks the metalally challenged aspects of our society better than south park.

c'mon, the paris hilton episode? the douche and turd election? this is the best saterical cartoon ever.

macfarlane

Seth Macfarlane rocks, family guy all the way, but not a choice so i have to go with the simpsons, never really got into the south park thing.

chrome91

Too close and ive always loved both but i give the edge to south park, they have more in your face offensive jokes, like Jimmy and Timmy's cripple fight or when that midget guy gave a speech and cartman never stopped laughing

chrome91

How do you like your Chang Sauce?

Gah, I just love S.P.
~michael

lol, that chang sauce part reminded me about what happened in grade 12. in english, a guy came in high and the teacher was talking seriously to everyone and he just burst out laughing. the teacher asked whats so funny and he just said "wait, i dunno. uh, oh, maybe im just...". he actually came high