Shrimp spawning video

Oxylebius

I captured my cleaner shrimp spewing larvae and was wondering if there's online software that I can use to help to edit the video? Right now all you can hear is my tank humming away in the vid, would be nice to have music. I do have an adobe package on my comp, premiere elements 9/photoshop elements 9, but not sure if they work on vids....thoughts? Thanks for any advice you have.

Here is the vid on photobucket

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I admire you for trying to get help to figure out how to do it.
You made a great video & it's worth the enhancement if you can understand "how to" edit it.
Usually when I make a video, all that's in the background is some stupid show that my husband is watching on TV so I just delete my video :mad:
Wish I could :help: but I'm not computer smart at all. Tagging into this thread, I might learn how to also ;)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
That is an awesome video! But darn, what is that noise from? My 120 is just about dead silent

Oxylebius

HA! It is the fan on the back of the tank. It is dirty and loud. The last I cleaned it was January, I think :ponder2: Or maybe October. When I cleaned all my pumps I cleaned it also, it happened sometime since last summer.....guess it needs it again.

It keeps moisture away from the hood inside the tank, thus it keeps salt creep in check. I tried not using it early on, ~2years ago, and had so much moisture build up it drove me crazy, this way it is dry and easily to keep clean off salt build up. But it is noisy. Luckily no one complains.

Doesn't make for a good vid background noise though :nono:

Oxylebius

Here is the second video of the whole tank and fish cleaning up the larvae from the shrimp.... everyone gets an extra meal!

Oxylebius

Kinda pixelated I suppose, but it's my first attempt at editing video, so I'm happy w/it for what it is.