Show your Blk/wht clownfish!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Do you have blk/wht clowns? If so, what is hosting them?

Please post pics!

I've had these little guys for a few days. They are only about 1" and are being hosted by my purple haddoni carpet.

20070610Newclowns027.jpg

20070609Rightsideofblkwhtclowns.jpg

20070609Leftsideofblkwhtclowns.jpg

vdituri

I don't have those, but the orange beard on their face is priceless.
What an expression. lol

Bobbi

Doni Marie -
Your fish are beautiful! I have a pair, also with orange faces, but no orange on their bodies. You take wonderful pictures.
Bobbi

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thanks everyone. Just know that for every one of my pictures I post, I have deleted 99 others :rolleyes:

Billy, very pretty!! Is anything hosting yours?

waucedah_joe

Beautiful Wauchedah_joe!! Is that a harry mushroom? Nice!

Yes it is. I got the clown and one polyp when I bought the system a little over a year ago. About a month later the clown started to host the mushroom. The 'shroom didn't care for it at first and stayed pretty shrunk up. Must have gotten used to it though 'cause there are at least a half dozen shrooms on that rock now.

Snelly40

my LFS has a pair there now, 65 each, i was tempted after all the talk on here but only have one anemone and my fmale cinn clown still chases the male off a few times a day, so i think adding these would have been $$$ not well spent, but they are cool looking!!!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Snelly, good call since the cinnomon clowns would not have been hospitable to the newcomers.

Billy, 'monster' tank is right! I can hardly wait for you to get it going!