Show off your high end Zoa`s

R1junkie

07949279-868C-4F1E-ACA8-1FF26AECBCB6-2246-00000313503E1DB8_zpsf511ad77.jpg

PIMPALA

Started with a 4 polyp frag (seen on the first page of this thread)... So around the time of that posting, until now. :)

PIMPALA

Looks like 13.5 months!

Had them on a rock near another little rock and they spread, so I pulled it apart and made two colonies. Had over 150 at one time, but I've fragged it a few times. Sold 50 of them to a wholesaler in FL this spring. But I'm back to around 100ish or so again.

ReefApprentice

Well after MACNA I got some candy apple reds-a 1 polyp frag with 2 babies. Also got the rasta who is growing 2 babies in the picture.
candyappleredsrastas_zps588b2aca.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Pretty Zoas RA! This thread has lots of bright cheery zoa pictures....may have to post a picture of some of mine.
Not sure if mine are "high end" enough but I LOVE 'EM :D

ReefApprentice

Pretty Zoas RA! This thread has lots of bright cheery zoa pictures....may have to post a picture of some of mine.
Not sure if mine are "high end" enough but I LOVE 'EM :D

Thank for the compliment! BTW even if there not "high end" post the pictures! We want to see them! :dance:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Here are some that I have in my tank....a couple of my favorites were "not open" for pictures this evening tho :(
Here's the ones that were (pics taken w/iPad camera so they don't have details like Kevin's pictures do ;) )
null_zps0b397524.jpg
[/IMG]
null_zps04eef9e3.jpg
[/IMG]
null_zps00a4680e.jpg
[/IMG]
And here's some babies that are just getting started :) no sure what they will be like
null_zpsa50bf57c.jpg
[/IMG]

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I have a ??? (Remember there are NO DUMB ???s :nono:)
How can you tell if the polyps are zoas or palys? I know I have palys in my tank because they are HUGE & TALL. But when they were little...they kinda looked like zoas. Now, stop laughing & tell me :D
(Are the pic I posted all zoas?) :ponder2:

ptbmaniac

This might be my new favorite thread on this site! I love zoa's! I could have a whole tank of just different zoa's and be happy! I can't wait to get my tank up and running! These pics are inspiring! Great pics everyone!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Yep....who would have thought 20 years ago that
TODAY I would be growing an underwater flower garden :flower::flower::flower:
They sure are pretty :D