Show off those Ricordias

typo

greenricordia.jpg

orangericordia.jpg

jcigars

Thanks Everyone ! :)

There just to pretty to frag. I might have a few single/double polyps if anyone is interested :)

Jimmy

KimPossible

yes please :)
Actually I just ordered some from Corals and More :drooool:
I've just discovered the beauty that is Ricordia

Very Nice jcigars!!

SZHTTM

mane3215 said:
Is this what you were trying to post? ARe they all red?

MANE3215,

What did I do wrong on my link for the image that you had to correct to allow the picture to show? Thanks for doing this for me!!!

They are orange with a lime green mouth and base. I love these corals!!!

Thank You and Have Fun!!!
:thumber:

mane3215

Well you copied the link to the page where the pic was located. What you need to do is right click the image>properties and copy the direct url to the pic. The click the little yellow button with the mountain in it (to post a pic in your thread) and paste that url there. LMK if you dont understand.

No problem glad to have helped, thats some awesome rics you have there!

SZHTTM

mane3215 said:
Well you copied the link to the page where the pic was located. What you need to do is right click the image>properties and copy the direct url to the pic. The click the little yellow button with the mountain in it (to post a pic in your thread) and paste that url there. LMK if you dont understand.

No problem glad to have helped, thats some awesome rics you have there!

I think I got it. I just corrected my second picture.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mschriskim

Nice Ricordeas Craig.

I really need to take some pics of my Ricordea again but they are all located in back of my tanks... I started collect them 3 years ago and good number of different colors. About 7 different colonies.. so one day I will take pics of them and post them here...

For now my fav Yuma...

PinkGreenYuma.jpg

PinkYuma.jpg