Shedd Aquarium

SaltyQueen

Hello, All- I'm just so excited, I had to spill this....

My husband just surprised me with tickets to Shedd Aquarium in Chicago for our first anniversary! We're going next weekend! I can't wait- haven't been there since I was 12!!!

I'll post some pics when we get back!!! :D

Witfull

yes, pictures are required. and resist the temptation to trade the hubby for a frag....lol

Craig Manoukian

Congratulations and a very happy Anniversary! We've had 26 of them!;) Have a great time and can't wait for the pics!

:) :D :cool: :p :smirk:

sharks

Contributing Member
Salty,
They offer behind the scene tours to schools and clubs. I went there for the IMAC show and the tour was awesome. I learned quite a bit from them. It couldn’t hurt to call and ask if this is possible for the day you are there. Then again I didn’t have enough time to take pics after the tour before the bus was leaving. :D
Enjoy the day and share the joy with the hubby on an anniversary that is just the first of many.
S

SaltyQueen

We already have our tickets- so we don't have to wait in line to get tickets- would we still have to wait in line to get in the door?

SaltyQueen

well, i just started this thread yesterday, & on my original post, I said I was going next weekend, so..... nope, no pics yet. I'll have some once I get a chance to go there though! ;)

Maxx

right.....hooked on phonics...its on back order..amazon didnt have any instock...thats my story and I'm sticking to it!:eek:

SaltyQueen

that's ok- we all have those kind of days (i myself seem to be having more & more of them lately...) I'll try to post the pics ASAP when I get back, but I may not get to it until a few days after I get back.