Sex !!!

kathywithbirds

Is it bad that I'm the first one to post on this?

The deep sea angler is a riot. Got something good goin' there.

caitrina

:lol: that didn't take long now did it, to get our attention...and then I'm the dummy to post first...:lol:

KodiakBear

Desire and deception, lust and fetish, pleasure and pain – it's all happening beneath the waves, according to a new book about sex in the marine world.

"As humans we think we're such sexual beasts but compared to sea creatures we're just so boring."

Well, all that gets me thinking of one thing:
romance.jpg

Last edited:
"Desire and deception, lust and fetish, pleasure and pain - it's all happening beneath the waves, according to a new book about sex in the marine world."
- Naughty! Yet extremely informational...

DrHank

Do you think that Melanie will resign as "President of the Dork Club" when she reads this?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
"As humans we think we're such sexual beasts but compared to sea creatures we're just so boring."

As humans we are beasts considering we're the only species that has sex merely for pleasure and our frontal cortex, which is responsible for reason, is much more developed than any other species.

Frankie

RS STAFF
"I want to bring marine life to the surface because it's really difficult to get people to care for something they can't see," she says.
"And I thought what a great way to do that, by talking about sex.

funny how that worked out reversed here :)