Several different experiences.

Melissa

SeaQuest Marine -

Very fast shipping, very good packing, ups tracking numbers, email updates on orders.

Drs Foster Smith -

Mediocre shipping speed. Good Packing. No email confirmation, no updates. I had no idea where my order was or when it was coming. I could not even check the status on their website or anything.

AirWaterIce.com - RO/DI

Fast shipping, good packing, product was easy to hook up.
Very good prices!! I dont have a TDS so I dont know the quality yet. Email confirmation and updates, UPS tracking info provided.

Tap Plastics -

Fast shipping. The packing could have been better, I ordered two funnels and they were both cracked (they were only .75$ though). I think the shipping cost were a little high. But they provided email updates, and UPS tracking info.

Other than that, everything was great. I would buy again from all of them except for drsfostersmith.com because of their shipping speeds and because I had no idea what was going on with my order. But then again sometimes they have pretty good deals.

Scooterman

I can add Marine Depot & Champion Lighting, (spent Millions):D well ok but ordered several times from each. Marine depot has excellent shipping, packing, returns, & notification of delivery,billing & any back orders! Champion was also decent on shipping,packing & notification, did call for help & the guy seemed a little bland as for as personality but he knew what I needed!

mick77

Marine Depot has been good to me. Petsmart has the free shipping every once in a while (great deal on IO). Hellolights has been absolutely fantastic! Dr. Fosters and Smith were O.K. Delayed shippiing & some rubble. Tampa Bay Saltwater was great! Super fast shipping and air freight shipping! Aquacon: be warned.. crap customer service, wrong stuff sent. Jeff's exotic fish: great customer service and selection! Just my experiences, great thread Melissa!