Seting up a 14 gallon biocube

klok95330

sorry you guys its been hectic here with the 4 kids and work... ive had a gall bladder infection the past week. im good to go now though.

im working on a way to upload the photos... i only have an iphone and the video isnt clear. But as an update... ive yet to see what I thought was a jellyfish aside from the time i saw it... it could be some form of baby something.... but it had a striking resemblance to a jelly fish. Anyway Im working on getting a camera and my computer needs an SD reader card.

Anyway, and update. So ive got a mini galaxy coral in my biocube. Its growing great. It always looks good. Well, I looked below it and boom. Another separate head just below it on the rock. It had a baby with itself... :|... so now I have another one :). Its just a little head directly beneath the rock and colony of the original.

Now the other corals are doing great. The hammer wasnt opening up much, so i moved him to the top with a little less flow and its almost always huge and i can almost always see the mouth. So good news for that.

My watermelon zoas are doing great! spreading like mad. My GSP is encroaching on it though... i had to kinda scrape it back so it wouldnt intertwine... is this recommended? I know people dont like GSP because its very aggressive? But I kinda like the look. Will it actually grow OVER my zoas? Or just in the areas where the zoas havent developed polyps yet? Will they fight with each other?

Xenias have grew a few heads, my acans are still growing, my palys on the bottom grew an extra head. My duncans are growing 3-4 more heads each. My blastos are growing and getting bigger...

We did lose my 6 line wrasse though :( RIP. I think my wife squished him while moving a couple rocks my kids knocked over. But we never seen him again nor did we ever find a body. Pics will come sometime around wednesday/thursday. I also redid the rock work