Selling my 210 gallon

DrHank

I discussed it with my wife and we are selling our 210 gallon tank, stand and hood. We are asking $1000 and are pretty firm on the price. LMK if you're interested.

Big-tank1.gif

I've decided that maintaining one tank in my den is enough. It was a tough choice but we both love the look of the bowfront even though it's only 155 gallons.

No rock, livestock, or other equipment is included. I'll be happy to take detailed close up photos if seriously interested.

Frankie

RS STAFF
That is great price. You should unload it with no troubles. Who made the tank Doc? Is that a CL i see?

DrHank

Here's my story. I bought the tank from an individual who tried to run a coral farm but went out of business. Originally it had a 2" botton drain. I sealed the drain, removed internal baffles, added both crossbraces and eurobrace framework and had the tank drilled for 3 - 1" overflows and a return. I built the stand and hood. The inside of the hood and stand is sealed with 2 coats of oil based Kilz and finished with 2 coats of latex enamel. The exterior is finished with minwax provincial stain and 3 coats of gloss marine varnish.

A professional painter told me how to do it and I followed her directions. I don't doubt that it will sell at my asking price. I'm not in a hurry. I can store it in the garage if necessary. Haven't even taken it down yet. That and moving the 155 Bowfront into it's place is next weeks project.

A closed loop could easily be added if someone wanted to. None of the glass is tempered but it is 1/2" thick. I'm using 2 Tunze's on an Aquacontroller II. If you folks want, I can wrap it up for you and you can come and get it. Someone is going to get a nice tank.

DrHank

After checking my gallery, I realized that I didn't have a good photo which shows the stand. I took this between games today. It shows the tank hood and stand.

210.gif

The canopy is 11 1/2" tall and the stand is 36" tall. LMK if you have any questions.

SATELLITE

oh..:( only if you live sooo much closer i would get that. trying to fine a larger tank and its hard to around here..

DrHank

No, I'm going to keep it too. Will be selling my 110 XT. I'll keep my eyes open for a good skimmer for you as well as a sump.