Sas's cesspool

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
must've been male....I'm like that,getting fat and don't wanna work :LOL:

:LOL: here we are talking about aquarium related items in Sas's cesspool thread again,I think he meant the thread to talk about other crap :LOL:
This is awesome, think I will have to push my own ratings button!
you can talk about what you hide in you sock drawer here lol, Im totally easy. Phantom!!! thanks for the pics, guess I should take some and throw them up.

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
^Hmm.... got half the quote and none of my post:confused:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Stretch

I don't even remember what I was going to post....

Im sure it was something about what you were planning on taking then throwing up.... puking in the threads is no bueno.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dianezoo

Hi, steve, someone said crazy,(i noticed) your thread is dynamic. tried to start from this first post and followed along the twisted path I almost got lost. Chiclids and reefs mee too. LOL. so will this tank also get some artistic metalwork on it?

dmatt88

Love the cichlids dude. Bred em in college. Course I had smaller fingers then. 2 pages build 13 pages of fun. Nice. Add to reputation.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hi, steve, someone said crazy,(i noticed) your thread is dynamic. tried to start from this first post and followed along the twisted path I almost got lost. Chiclids and reefs mee too. LOL. so will this tank also get some artistic metalwork on it?

WELL HEY! long time no see!, ah I know its unintentional, (not lol) have to see about some monster trucks and knitting soon, please drop by again soon

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Love the cichlids dude. Bred em in college. Course I had smaller fingers then. 2 pages build 13 pages of fun. Nice. Add to reputation.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

Maybe Ill have to start a new chronicle for each piece of the build

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
worked on the new skimmer today, almost finished, not what you might expect but its quite different from the usual type.
0101121739-02.jpg

0101121739-01.jpg

0101121739-00.jpg

0101121440-00.jpg

0101121739-03.jpg