Salty Supply

goldenmean

No the Filter guys are not sponsors
- that is how good they are - how much people rave about them here on RS is just a testament to the product and mostly to their customer service.

I am usually the first guy to suggest a RS sponsor but for RO/DI I always recommend The Filter Guys!

saltysupply

RS Sponsor
Hi guys, Sorry I didn't catch this thread earlier....some of our products are dropshipped because they are made to order(Precision marine, aquafx etc.). And being they are dropshipped it is sometimes hard to get a tracking number for the shipment as our systems aren't linked. I do request that these dealers supply me with a tracking number but it dosen't always happen. And being that I am a one person operation when I have to leave town theres no one to take calls or process orders or tracking information.

I do my best to keep up with my customer service and customer concerns, but sometimes I do miss certain things....If you have a problem please email me or call and I will be sure to make it right:)

AquaFX makes some great units and I use one personally at home, everything is made in the US and they are one of the first to use chlormine blasters where most other companies would just use a carbon block.