Sale or trade, zoas.....

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
I still have one yuma left, I didnt want to sell it...but why not... I CAN SHARE WITH MY FELLOW RS DUDES!!

tippMANn98

:bump: For sale, the blue Ricordea frag too! so whats left you ask?

The Button polyp frags, 1 rainbow yuma, 1 blue ricordea

tippMANn98

Fragged a piece of my red zoas, here is what they look like....frag can go home for $20(12-14 polyps)
redzoas11-18-07.jpg

igotsalt

What are you interested in trading for? I would like both of the mushrooms. I have several softy frags available in different sizes. I usually ship my corals next day USPS.

Here is what I have to trade: devils hand leather, cabbage leather-pinkish color, green tree sinularia, pink pulsing finger leather, toadstool leather-tan w/white polyps, assorted colored zoos- reds like your picture, orange w/star in creamy colored center, eagle eyes, emerald eyes, pink w/tan skirt, giant anthelia-does not ship well, xenia etc.

I am looking for blue zoos, rics & yumas and SPS frags.

tippMANn98

igotsalt

do you have any pictures of the zoos? i would like to see what some of them look like....

igotsalt

I can't get my pictures into this thread....I am not a photography buff. I had a friend take the pictures for me and we loaded them on to my computer. I have them in "pictures" in adobe formatting. It will let me copy but I can't paste here! These pictures are from last year. I will get current pictures for you this evening.

Can you tell me how to load the pictures into the thread?

Any suggestions on a good digital camera to photo my tanks? I've been looking at a Canon A570!

tippMANn98

i still have an old sony digital mavica(year 2000 new) its only a 2.1 MP but it does well for me....do you know what photobucket is? or any kind of image sharing website, you upload them to there, and use bandwith to post pics on the net....its fairly easy goto

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and make an account, upload pictres, then you have to copy the URL of the image, and then click the little picture on here(above the reply boxes, and enter that url that you copied...and then BAM, picture on page....maybe somebody else could explain that a little better...

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The easiet (at least for me) way to get pictures into RS is to set up a FREE at Photobucket.com account, add your pictures there, then just link to each pic here. It's free, easy and doesn't hurt hardly at all :)

(PS) I didn't see the above post.. I normally try to NOT duplicate especially just one post up... :lol:

tippMANn98

update:!!!

only have the blue ricordea, and the other rainbow yuma, just like Ian got....