RSM 250 For sale Many upgrades and fully stocked $1500 !!

josepexx

Great opportunity to buy this 2 years old beautiful Aquarium priced to sell
We are moving out of state and trying to minimize our moving costs the gain is all yours.
This aquarium is fully stocked it is very well maintained with excellent water Parameters .
I am including all live stock(fish, corals, snails, shrimps,live rock,...)!! along with all equipment!!!
this aquarium has been customized with many features-

Cree led's(Full Spectrum) replaced the original T5's

Chiller - JBJ ARCTICA TITANIUM CHILLER DBA-150 1/5HP

Added Pumps - IWAKI MD40RLXT WATER PUMP (JAPANESE MOTOR)

Added Flow - ECOTECH MARINE MP10 VORTECH PROPELLER PUMP W/ WIRELESS ECOSMART DRIVER

Automatic Feeding - EHEIM FEED AIR AUTOMATIC FEEDER

Calcium reactor - PRECISION MARINE RFCA4 CALCIUM REACTOR (includes DUAL GAUGE WITH SOLENOID,CO2 Cylinder)
****I'm currently Using 2 part solution with drip mechanism *** but I still have this system as a backup its in brand new condition

Dosing drip system - Bubble Magus BMT01 Dosing Pump

Aquarium control system - RKL(Reef Keeper Lite) + Dual PC4 +Probes+ ALC (Advanced Light control)

Extras - additives, dry food , tools , Etc... are also included !!!

Must arrange pick up.

Any question please don't hesitate contacting me .

josepexx

Live stock includes-
assorted crab, occelaris clown fish,true percule clown fish,
Jasmine polyp,green mushrooms, ricordea mushroom (XL colony) , Swirly Metallic hammer head,
Bubble Coral, frogspawn,torch coral,2X yellow Fiji leather coral,Yellow Tang,Yellow belly blue regal tang,
2X Scarlet skunk shrimp, 2X Metallic Tube anemone, Kauderns Cardinal,Fire fish, Elegance coral, Open brain Coral, Acan lord coral , green tea cup coral, few show pieces of starburst metallic green coral,
Assorted snails , Fiji and Tonga branch live rock.'

Link To Pictures : https://picasaweb.google.com/113761...&authkey=Gv1sRgCMfNlr3p8IbfOQ&feat=directlink

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Pretty tank - adding a price might help it sell :) good luck with the move & hope you get another tank one day

IMG_1048.JPG

josepexx

Pretty tank - adding a price might help it sell :) good luck with the move & hope you get another tank one day

IMG_1048.JPG

I wrote the price ($1500) in the subject but I will add it to the post too, I will most definitely intend to get another tank once we will settle in our new place :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers - I missed that, Glad to hear you will get another tank in the new place, be sure to share it with us :) and best of luck with the move !