RS reef care program success

mtk

Hey everyone.s

I was wondering who is using the Red Sea reef care program with success. From what I have read and watched it seems interesting. I would love to here everyones thoughts on this and if you are still using it or did you go back to your old way of dosing.

Thank's

Wayne23uk

I use nopox but use it with phosphate media as it has never worked to keep my phosphates down. I have all the program and it is working well but i currently only have softies and 1 LPS in my tank

Sy101

Hi Richie
I've been using the care program since the beginning of my tank, about a year now and so far I've been really happy, I've started using the fondation powder supplements as I found I needed to add 24ml of alk and 20ml cal daily so the bottles really didn't last long. My tank is mainly full of Sps frags set for growth and it works as there growing well.
Using no pox and red sea test kit I've never had any no3 or po4 and I only dose 1ml per day.
I started using colours but found maintaining the correct levels difficult, iodine went of the chart stopping polyps from opening so I stopped dosing and have not tried again
Over all really happy since this is my 1st attempt at a reef as a beginner I'm getting nice grow and nice colours