Rotifers and phyto for sale

lvanghele

I started up a good culture a couple weeks back, and have no fry to feed currently, so Im gonna be selling some of my culture. I sift out a gallon every day to give the rotifers space to multiply, so I would gladly funnel some of those guys into a poland spring bottle instead of flushin em down the drain. Im thinkin I'll charge $8+shipping? The shipping will probably be about $7, and I could fit about 4 or five bottles in a box, but you only need one to be set for life(well, if you supply them food). I'm going to start a culture of phyto in about a week, and as I will also have to siphon some of those, I will sell them too, probably for the same price. Just let me know if you are interested, I can only get one a day, buy if enough people want some rots I will gladly start new cultures. I believe noone else sells these on this forum, but let me know if the going price is any different than mine.

lvanghele

17 oz bottles. I strain a gallon and a half of my rots and put them in a bottle with some phyto. As for the phyto, they are too small for my seive, so I put them through the seive to remove dirt particles, and the water is from the original culture. I can give you some pics tommorrow, the bottles are big enough to start your own culture.

lvanghele

No good ones, but heres one of my phyto cultures:
47ea9a4b-dc0f-54da.jpg

This ones not ready yet, or it would be a dark brownish color. The strain is nannochloropsis. Here is a bottle of rotifers:
47ea9a4b-dc63-2380.jpg
rotifers have little to no pigment, the cloudiness is some food in the bottle. My roti culture looks like this:
47ea9a4b-dd36-2d28.jpg