Status
Not open for further replies.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
c6e4c89b-e38e-19d9.jpg

Ben look I purchased the wood

What size screws u gonna use :D

..........tequilla is not my friend anymore

Im going nuts! What size is your pump? and is it quiet enough to have in a bedroom? right now all I can hear on my tank is the fans on the light fixture. I have a 90 gallon tank just like yours with the offset overflow

Funlad3

Nice looking wood, although I had more. (Past tense, someone finally got my Butterfinger. I don't want to talk about it...)

Now screw that wood!

Funlad3

Excellent. Tomorrow, he's going to kidnap a neighbor across the street from me. Willie, you're next in line.

engineer goby

How's the alk holding dude?

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

Funny you should ask, it's been steady above 8 I dose once a week 1.5 tsp once a week to bring it back up to 10 and I'm doing that right now. I dillute the soda ash in 24 ounces of RODI and drip it in over a period of 1.5 hrs to 3hrs depending on how much time I have. I've been dripping it for the past 2.5hrs as we speak and it should be done in about 10 minutes.

I'm using the dosing pump you sent me right now for Calcium Chloride. I add that at a rate of 7oz a week to bring my CA up to 440.

I hope I stop being fat and lazy soon a build the stand for the 40B. If I had it built already I would be ordering this guy from DD Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Acanthurus nigricans

Built347

Dude move to Missouri.. share my misery and we can build stands and drink many beers..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

engineer goby

Dude move to Missouri.. share my misery and we can build stands and drink many beers..

I will watch you build stands while I drink. I will bring plenty for you to smoke and we can tape pictures of tangs to our tanks and imagine that the are alive

Funlad3

Move to Chicago, we have good fish stores! :D

Rob, how is your tank consuming so little alk? I have to dose 1 TSP a day of it to keep it steady, let alone raise it. Calcium is at 2 TSP a day! Start overfeeding your tank a bit; I think it helps coral growth. :D

Built347

I will watch you build stands while I drink. I will bring plenty for you to smoke and we can tape pictures of tangs to our tanks and imagine that the are alive

HA! That's a good idea... hopefully the pictures aren't 75 bucks a piece... n aren't u a cop? Lmao!

Funlad3

Ben I just worry about burning their tips

I haven't ever seen that happen in my, albeit limited, experience. I think that if everything is balanced, the coral will be just fine. You should see how fast some of my SPS have been encrusting in the past few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.