Robs 90 gallon mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
It seems my clown fish is mourning the loss, he's hanging out in a cave with the Engineer Goby, he use to swim with the Tang.

Fedex still can't find my corals :cry1:

Uggg I really feel like throwing in the towel today!

Divers Den has a possible replacement Hippo for $150 but idk, I liked the one I had and don't think I can replace him.

Dude, sometimes I don't think FedEx could find water in the ocean (Sorry Cat). Don't stress it. Half the time, it's been loaded or shipped, but the system hasn't updated.

Funlad3

Ooh, double whamy, that sucks! If worse comes to worse and the blue tang doesn't show up, at least you now have room for that other fish you wanted. You know, that one? Yeah, that one. Still though, that sucks. I also doubt you could have pinned it, you've seen how fast tangs can swim. Don't beat yourself up, shtuff happens. To quote Thomas Wayne, "Why do we fall down? So we can pick ourselves back up".

As for the corals, don't be sad, be angry! Have some fun; call up the local FedEx office and yell at em! It's fun! :D

Good luck with both the fish and the coral shipment; hopefully they both turn up. :)

engineer goby

Sorry about your tang. And don't worry about FedEx, whatever doesn't make it they buy.

Thanks Buddy, lets hope they aren't buying anything. As long as the cold pack holds up I have faith in most just worried about the acros and torch

Dude, sometimes I don't think FedEx could find water in the ocean (Sorry Cat). Don't stress it. Half the time, it's been loaded or shipped, but the system hasn't updated.
I usually have this problem with UPS

FedUp with FedEx?

Ding ding we have a winner.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

I'm beyond FedUp with them :flaming:

Ooh, double whamy, that sucks! If worse comes to worse and the blue tang doesn't show up, at least you now have room for that other fish you wanted. You know, that one? Yeah, that one. Still though, that sucks. I also doubt you could have pinned it, you've seen how fast tangs can swim. Don't beat yourself up, shtuff happens. To quote Thomas Wayne, "Why do we fall down? So we can pick ourselves back up".

As for the corals, don't be sad, be angry! Have some fun; call up the local FedEx office and yell at em! It's fun! :D

Good luck with both the fish and the coral shipment; hopefully they both turn up. :)

Ben I just don't get it, he was feeding and happy at 4pm yesterday then by 5 he was gone. I didn't think it would bother me if he ever died, guess I was wrong.
*from my knees* WHY GOD WHY!!!

Couldn't of been the blue damsel now could it

engineer goby

Memorial service for Richard the Regal Tang will begin at 8pm EST all are welcome.

Please keep the lost corals in your prayers. They departed Colorado yesterday and decided to spend the night in Memphis before coming home to Philly.

engineer goby

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342557042.404575.jpg

Found him, came floating up from under some rock.

Could he of died from a heart attack? Yesterday without thinking I pulled some rock and it just so happens that was his hiding place

dmatt88

Boy he looks healthy except for the whole dead part. He went quick must've been his time. Bummer dude sorry. I feel for ya. I lost mine last month but it just whithered away. Rip

.............stay thirsty my friend.

Funlad3

Oh, that sucks! Still, at least you found him, and at least it doesn't look like it was a disease related issue. I doubt it was anything that you did though, in the ocean, fish rarely have just a single hidey hole. If it didn't like that you moved its, it would have found another. I'm with Matt, it was just its time to fly. :(

engineer goby

aww man, reading this I was pulling for Hippy, sorry Bud, Ill eat a cookie later

thanks. lol the cookie comment has me chuckling

Oh, that sucks! Still, at least you found him, and at least it doesn't look like it was a disease related issue. I doubt it was anything that you did though, in the ocean, fish rarely have just a single hidey hole. If it didn't like that you moved its, it would have found another. I'm with Matt, it was just its time to fly. :(

Thanks, now do I go shopping for a new hippo or set my sights on a white cheek or follow the more likely course and do nothing fishy until the fall

Builtschic

Thanks, now do I go shopping for a new hippo or set my sights on a white cheek or follow the more likely course and do nothing fishy until the fall[/QUOTE]

I say get one of each

lethal

Oh man, really sorry to see this happen to you and such a beautiful fish too. Hang in there buddy, when you get your new fish you'll be cruising again.

Status
Not open for further replies.