Robs 90 gallon mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Plenty of bio in the rocks by now and if you do a good siphon job, most of the nasties in the sand will get sucked away. Just watch out for that goby... although, they do look really cool shooting down the giant water slide you will call a siphon:)

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Plenty of bio in your pants by now and if you do a good rubdown, most of the nasties will get wiped away. Just watch out for the ones that require payment... although, they do look really nice and harmless they are almost always problems...
What in the H does this mean mark?.. we were talking about his rocks and sand!!.. :D

engineer goby

Not sure what kind of mushroom this is and not sure if I was high on ambien when I ordered it or if JJ gave it to me free but I do believe it is splitting

mushroom.jpg

sk8rdn

dmatt88 said:
See what happens when u become a regular? Norm!

........reefers rock!

You call any of us "regular"?... Dude, WTF are you on? Lol...

...."Fish" Happens!....

lethal

Yay, you finally started a tank thread. Yet another place where we can digress. Thank goodness my thread is sane LOL.

sk8rdn

engineer goby said:
Ya know, you try and have a nice conversation about fish and it all goes south in a heart beat

Would you rather us leave.... ? That'd be boring...
Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

sk8rdn

lethal said:
Yay, you finally started a tank thread. Yet another place where we can digress. Thank goodness my thread is sane LOL.

Problem solved... :D

...."Fish" Happens!....

Funlad3

0:00. How's that? Go to a shady German hotel, and yes, you will find a clock saying 0:00. I almost turned that one into a macabre story, but caught myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.