Rip

bluespotjawfish

Unfortunately, I will be the first to post. This is my Peek-a-Boo Blue (BB for short). I got her in mid-October from Divers Den. She jumped through my screened top last night.

M0015559-RIP-BB.JPG

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Oh No!!! not again!

I remember your last trajedy... sooo sorry Lorraine... :waa:

Funeral.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
:cry1: I'm truly sorry for your loss Lorraine! What a tragedy! You certainly provided BB with a good home. She will be missed and immortilized here in the BSC forum.

bluespotjawfish

Thank you everyone. It really helps to know you grieve with me. I really thought I had a secure top. The holes are only 3/8" apart. Last night when I saw her, she was in a new corner of the tank, so I new she was out and about, but how on earth she did this is a mistery to me!

bluespotjawfish

BB did become more unsettled with the additional Bluespot, but neither of them have ever jumped and they were to the point that they were swapping holes regularly without battles. They have more than a half-dozen spots in various locations throughout the tank. My mandarin, Pyle Wrasses, cucumber, and Palani regularly inspect all of these as well. Last night, my cucumber was invading GG's place and I was more worried about her than BB. BB was at the bottom back left side of the tank when I went to bed. There isn't a place already there, but two spots are within a foot of where she was. I just assumed she was checking out whether she wanted to go back to these places or that she would build another one. Sometimes the Palani will make a sudden dart across the tank. I wonder if that startled BB. I am still puzzled, she had to have morphed the netting enough for her to pass through it. I need to develop a net top with an escape route (like deer-fencing has ways they can get back to the other side).