RIP blue

emmanuel

I added a Yellow Watchman Goby (YWG) a week ago within a couple of days I notice the YWG had a busted lip A couple days after that the lip is worst and his top fin is missing . Then the BSJ didn't come out for 2 days the second day I noticed the BSJ also had a busted lip I guess they had a fight and the BSJ died even though he didn't look half as bad as the YWG . I spent a lot of time on the tank and never saw them go at it .

jpsika08

Sorry about the fish, be sure to check it was only between them and not find a surprise guest in there.

emmanuel

theres nobody else in there I've had all the rock and coral that's in this tank for 10 years in my bigger system I broke down with the exception of 4 frags of acans that are on small frag plugs . It either had to be a fight between the two or maybe some kinda disease the yellow watchman had that I don't know about .
When I first got the BSJ I had gotten a tiny YWG that was grabbed by the BSJ but released immediately He probably though it was food .The little YWG spent the next short lived week of it's life hiding in the overflow of the red sea max on the filter floss He was that small that he could get through the grill and one day I found him dead .
Has anyone kept a blue spot with a yellow watchman of the same size ?