rgfast 300 sps tank builb

rgfast

well this it an maybe by the time I get set up I'll be able to post my own pic's. For now I guess my friends will just have to do it for me I plan on using solar tubes for the lighting and make my own rock if I could only get solar pumps ah ah when done it will have OM 4 way with 8 outlets hooked to Reefflo hammerhead cl threw bottom of tank 4outlets will return out the back of tank hooked to Iwaki MD-100RLT cl also not sure what pump from sump but what flow around 1800gph and return to tank end outlets opposit end from overflow this is going to be slow build but I want to do right no hurry

Last edited:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
The worst part is it's going to be setup fresh water with fancy guppies, and killi fish.

rgfast

IMG_0312.jpg

these are bulkhead fittings for CL my OM 4 way, Iwaki MD-100 and little giant that I might use for sump return still got to buy the Reefflo hammer head

1Reefer

Crazy! Almost a whole page an I just found it?? Where'd this build come from? Lol

Looking good so far Rg!

rgfast

:D well now that I've figgured out how to post pic. I started to make progress so today in rain I went gave her a bath an it cleaned up better than I thought it would about 10 minutes into cleaning, began to think it would be better just to put on the swimming trunks an climb on in. It has some scraches but less than I would of thought so gonna be doing a little buffing most of the marks are at the sand line so I guess they must of come years
IMG_0314-1.jpg
of cleanin

rgfast

this is shot of sump ref. that came with it don't know if I'm going to use it or not may just build new one
IMG_0315.jpg

rgfast

thanks Redsea reefer its not going to be a DT. I'm gonna be using it as an SPS grow out tank so when I start doing the pumping it might look little strange

rgfast

heres a couple of shots of scratchs that I'm going to buff will post after shots when dune
IMG_0316.jpg
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af298/rgfast/IMG_0317.jpg[/IMG]