reviews dsuny system?

fishnhard

IM thinking about the dsuny led system thought it was cool u can manage all the lights from one controller and add or take away if needed.I skeptical of how it doesn't have cooling fans is that good could be bad I dk.so if anyone tryed out this led unit I wanna know what u think about it thanks

fishnhard

Sometimes it takes two flushes...the amount of Watts the leds take and generally everything else is just like any Led out there just has a few features I like wondering if there well built good lights model I was targeting UT4=RC

DaveK

On the surface I don't see anything wrong with the unit, but I do see a couple of red flags.

The unit is sold on Amazon by DSunY and only one size is available. It's not being sold by the usual aquarium vendors.

Like you, the lack of cooling fans would worry me, especially on a fixture with some many LEDs.

The unit seems to be shipped from Hong Kong and I did see one review that had a problem and the review claimed that the vendor wanted the user to pay for a return shipment when the product was bad.

This could be a good product, but I'd be more inclined to buy something more mainstream.

BTW. most high end LED fixtures can be managed with a single controller. It's not that unusual a feature.

fishnhard

Thanks davek enough said about dsuny but could u call out afew brands that can control 4 or more lights with single controller.that is reasonably priced.

Lyn002

Oh, Dsunny doesn't have fan in the light? I don't think it's a good design. The fan is necessary for cooling.
My friend is using a light from China, the brand is Lumini, sorry, I forgot the model name, maybe you can search it by yourself. It can simulate all weather modes, the thunderstorm mode is cool! And they have daisy chain system