ReefScavengers

tbittner

I had placed an order for a bunch of snails, crabs, and urchins from them. I received the package today and everything is awesome! I have never seen such great packaging for shipping livestock. Their prices are also outstanding!

One of the urchins didn't make it though so I sent them an email. It was less then 10 minutes later I got a response asking if I would like a refund or a store credit. Of course I said store credit because, without a doubt, I'll be ordering from them again.

Well done ReefScavengers.com!!!

reefman420

thats the only place ill buy cleaners,out of 50 snails,50 hermits,and three orange ricordea floridas,everything came in alive.they even threw in a free starfish

wonderloss

I recently received ~50 snails and a brittle star from these guys. Everything came in alive. I did lose one nassarius snail after a couple of days, but I will not fault the company for that. I am very happy with my experience with these guys.

JulieMGarcia

I have had a horrible experience with them!! I purchased 31 animals from them. 18 of them arrived dead and they will not reply to any of my emails (even though I have gotten read receipts that they are reading them). I will NEVER do business with them again!!!

lcstorc

How long have you been trying to reach them?
They have a very good reputation so it would really suprise me. A number of our members have had great experiences.
Looks like you joined just to trash one of our sponsors.

Varga

sponsor wars! interesting! usually when someone has a bad experience with any business, they tend to offer lots of detail.

Thales

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on RS.

I am posting in an effort to get reefscavengers to refund money they know they owe me. This has been going on since April 08.
I ordered animals from them that they weren't able to obtain and they held onto my money because they were going to try to get them again. After a few months, I asked for a refund, and they only gave me a partial refund - only after finally getting ahold of Dylan (the owner - not sure if he sold the business yet) on the phone. Since then, his phone number has been disconnected, when I have been able to get a hold of him via email, he has very nicely said they would send the rest of the refund soon, but he hasen't. Most recently, he said they would after the holidays, still nothing and no communication back from him.
I was very happy with my order from Dylan, and how he wanted to work with me to get the animals I wanted. However, I am very sad that he continues to promise to return the money he admits he still owes me, and very sad he keeps promising to return it but won't even communicate with me.

Sorry this is my first post on this forum, but I am at my wits end and could really use the money.

If anyone has any current contact info for these guys I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Rich

Oklahoma Ocean

I am also having trouble getting in contact with reefscavengers. I placed a $60.00 order over a month ago and havent heard a thing from them. Ive sent three emails ive atempted to contact them through myspace where im their #2 friend. I have made several orders in the past with great results, but things went to heck with that. A month ago if you would have asked me where, ide said reefscavengers. now I wouldnt. :banghead:

Well where to start. We just received our order. We ordered overnight shipping and it never showed up so we called and it was at the post office 15 miles away or so. We ended up driving there to pick it up as it wasnt going to be delivered till the next day. The clerk informed us that it was paid for as
2nd day delivery. That alone really erks me. Next Im pretty sure the anemone is doa, I will give it some time to see if it will perk back up or not in the next hour or so. Doesnt look like we received our full order on our hermit crabs eithier. /sigh

Update:
Anemone is doing fine, still looks like were short on our order by a few of everything except for the things we ordered 1 of...anyways back to your daily scheduled program.