Reefscavengers.com - Do Not Order!!

oneate7

Sorry to hear about your experience with them... I had a VERY similar experience with them last year when I got them confused with reefcleaners. I filed complaints with ripoffreport.com, the BBB, and IC3 and they eventually issued me a full refund for the parts of my order that were dead (took a couple of weeks to even respond to my requests).

Just got my first order from John at reefcleaners and EVERYTHING was well packaged, alive, and happy.

lvanghele

They are TERRIBLE! I ordered two nems and a conch, and one nem was replaced with a shrimp(which my hawkfish immediatly consumed) and the flame scallop arrived dead. No wonder, those morons shipped them with no insulation or heat packs in mid december!

fishingfool

It is one guy running out of his rented 3 bedroom home, unless he has moved since he went awall.

He lives in Palm Bay Florida and was a member and sponsor of our local reef forum, www.brevardareareefsociety.com

His name is Dylan and he did burn a lot of people locally as well. From what I heard, he tried to make right on some of the issues but then just disapeard.

When was the last time anyone heard form him b/c I wasn't aware he was doing business past mid year 2010.???

bigbear2k

Wish I would have done some research.
Wow and I not happy with them at all. Almost 20 days after payment I have my package. And Its not correct!

55+ Gallon Cleaner Crew 1 $129.00 $129.00
nassaruis snail 55 (Need to count if I can they are so small)
nerite snail 25 (0)(Not a one)
Blue/White Hermit 25 (Once again so small I cant count yet)
Red Leg Hermit 12 (Once again so small I cant count yet)
Porcelain Crab 3 (2)
Emerald Crab 3 (1)
Decorator Crab 1 (0)
Peppermint Shimp 2 (One DOA)
Serpent Starfish 2 (0) (I did get two Brittle Starfish I hate brittles)

Mini Cleaner Crew - Free On Orders over $75 (Limit 1) 1 $0.00
(No Idea if I got anything for this)
30 Nassarius Snails - Free On Orders over $150 (Limit 1) 1 $0.00
Nassaruis snail (Nope dont think so I know I have less that 50 from the pack)
Pencil Urchin (Regular) 1 $7.99 $7.99
That got this one right
Flame Scallop (Regular) 1 $12.99 $12.99
That got this one right
Chaetomorpha Algae - 1 Handful 1 $9.99 $9.99
That got this one right very small hand full
Crown Conch (Regular)
That got this one right

I put the photos on my web site so that I don't fill up the forum

My Fish Tank - Digital Imprints | SmugMug

Sorry about the photos I was in a hurry when unpacking
Had to put them into containers quickly with fresh water

ALSO note that this the last two days. 40's . The water in the bags was around 52F