reefs2go vs aquacon.

Done orders with both. Don't know why I keep giving Aquacon chances. They screw me just about every time in my own opinon. But they have good sales that draw me in. I have more stuff die than survive from them. And then they fight me on even giving me credit almost everytime! There is a bunch of stuff they wont give me credit for and every time they seem to have a new reason. Hell, there name has CON in it. That should of told me right there. Reefs2go I have only done 2 orders with so far. Fairly large orders though. And only one death and with no problems they credited me! Very happy with them and they have 14 days vs aquacon has 2day (Which most of the time they wont even give you that!) This is just my 2 cents to help people out who are trying to decided. Aquacon has left a very bad taste in my mouth so to say. And they dont care to fix things they wronged. After something dies you have to do anothe order with them in order for them to send you a replacement. So now I have done 5 orders with them now and I just give up! They can keep my DOA's. And the best part is I live in FL. So they are not being shipped but a few hours away!