reefradiance ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerv

Has anyone had any contact with Rick from reefradiance? Purchased lights from him and have questions, can not get a response from him.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hi,
Yes I've had contact with him in the past and he's been very helpful. How long have you tried? Are you emailing him?

Maybe he is away on vacation.

Reef Radiance

RS Sponsor
Has anyone had any contact with Rick from reefradiance? Purchased lights from him and have questions, can not get a response from him.

Hi Jerv,

You have the advantage as I have no idea who you are. I talk to hobbyists every day and cannot comment on this unless you tell me who you are.

If you tell me who you are I can contact you.

If you don't - I can't.

Just that simple.

Rick

Reef Radiance

RS Sponsor
I took a guess and you must be "jerv" - you voicemailed us at 3:44 on Saturday and emailed us two minutes later. And that is the totality of the communication from you. So we have the weekends off - yep. And are just getting through all the emails and voice-mails we received over the weekend at 7:30 Monday and you would have gotten a response tomorrow. Here is the email:

" lights and seneye just arrived but no tank mount which was free with light puchase I can not use these lights with out the tank mount , also there was no shipping or packing list or return info if i need it "

We shipped out your light with a mounting kit attached. I am certain of that as I helped pack all 8 that went out myself and every one had a mounting kit mounted to the side - since they do not fit inside the box. This is how we always ship the mounting kits and yours was no exception. If it was removed prior to getting to you - I would have no control over that. But it went out with the mounting kit. To the packing slip - that went out on the outside of the box AND you were emailed this the day it shipped to you - your invoice that is - with a fedex tracking number. So it was sent out twice. You have me stumped on a return form - we don't send out return forms with the products we sell. Our return policy is on our site - it is explained clearly.

I will say you painted a rather different picture from the reality of what really happened. I am not sure why - but whatever your reasons - you will receive the same high level of customer service that all our customers receive.
We don't ignore our customers and you were no exception.
Taking the high road - we will send you a replacement mounting kit and if you need a third copy of the invoice - we can also send that to you.

And if you have a problem on the weekend - remember that I give my entire team the weekend off.

And yes - I even take one off myself once in a while.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

Reef Radiance

RS Sponsor
In the interest of accuracy - Mike did leave us a voice-mail on Monday at 1:59 pm. So apparently he gave us 4 hours after we opened on Monday to respond to his weekend email and voice-mail (we open at 10am ) and then went to the forum and complained.

Am I missing something?

Rick

Jerv

My apologies to Rick and everyone at reef radiance , i'm not a very patient person sometimes . Again my sincerest apologies. My impatience came from the fact that the invoice did not include the mount, it showed the lights the seneye and refugium led but mount was not listed, the box had some damage to it and the packing list was missing . So I let stress get the best of me and again i'm very sorry for that. I have and other people have (from reading reviews of your customer service) have received responses on weekends and i did not find any hours of operation listed or stated anywhere .I hope you understand and once again to Rick (no last name please) and everyone at Reef Radiance very very sorry. Thank you for sending another mount and yes an invoice would be great . Can not wait to get them up and running so I can post some pictures ! And the seneye is amazing thanks for the recomendation.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Glad you guys got this straightened out. I'm going to close the thread and if you need to communicate further, toss a PM around :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.