ReefCleaners!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

BigFish11

So most people only post their bad experiences about companies, however i havent seen any bad posts about reefcleaners and im posting here to continue this trend. Let me say i work for the State of California where i purchase items for the state. I make purchases in the millons, 100's of millons sometimes and i have to say i wish these companies were half as good as John. I will give you a quick example, i just purchased medical supplies, the order was for $175,000, the company did not ship our whole order we were missing about $400 worth of stuff a very small percentage of the total price, however the company wont refund us since we singed for the package. This made me angry!
However, I personally purchased a small cleaner package from John the other day, so small that the shipping was more expensive then the items, however it was such a good price i deemed it worth it. One of the items i bought were 15 blue leg hermits, when they got to my house all of them were dead. I was sad about this. When i contacted John, he said he was sorry and gave me a full refund for the hermits. I was blown away,. I know this is out there in many other posts but John is amazing i would recommend him to anyone in the industry and really wish there were more people that did business like him.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Agreed.....John just gave me a CUC quote, turned it around in 1 day!!!!

Thanks John!

nightfire76

any CUC i get online is always from john.......johns the best and if ya ever did do a mistake and didnt correct it john, im sure ya wife would hit ya over the head with a frying pan and make ya :D

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I have placed 5 separate orders from John and I have always been satisfied 110%. I use Johns rock, his CUC, and his Macro, all great stuff!

catran

Yes, great stuff, I'm planning to order from him again in a week or two. Not only a really good company, but he's a very friendly, nice guy with a good sense of humor!