Reef Scavengers

tsharpe

Hi... new to the forum and new to saltwater. I read a lot of praise for the compnay Reef Scavengers from people on this site so I tried them out. They have good prices but the doa guarantee and quality customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I ordered several products from them and they were very quick to reply to my questions before I placed the order. But, when I got half of the order doa and emailed them with pictures right away, they are MIA! I placed this order on January 2nd 2009 and still cannot get anyone to reply.. 3 weeks later. Has anyone had this problem before and if they have, how did you get them to respond?? I am out 5 inverts and just want a replacement. Please, if anyone can help, let me know.
Thanks.
Tammy

degibson84

Hi... new to the forum and new to saltwater. I read a lot of praise for the compnay Reef Scavengers from people on this site so I tried them out. They have good prices but the doa guarantee and quality customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I ordered several products from them and they were very quick to reply to my questions before I placed the order. But, when I got half of the order doa and emailed them with pictures right away, they are MIA! I placed this order on January 2nd 2009 and still cannot get anyone to reply.. 3 weeks later. Has anyone had this problem before and if they have, how did you get them to respond?? I am out 5 inverts and just want a replacement. Please, if anyone can help, let me know.
Thanks.
Tammy

i am sorry to hear this.

this is the main reason why i have yet to order anything off the net

tsharpe

I've ordered from many different vendors online and have never gad this kind of service before. If anything has beed doa, the other vendors have taken care of it right away so don't be too weary... just think twice about this company at this point. If they make it right, I would be glad to praise them but right now... not too happy.

tsharpe

Ok... I finally got a reply back 3 weeks later and 10 emails later. They proceeded to ask me what was doa even though I emailed pictures. I let them know and haven't heard anything since. I really liked their items but this is pretty bad. I think they like getting the money and after that, they just don't care. Hopefully they will make it right so I can voice how well they do taking care of problems but I just don't think they will.

tsharpe

Sorry for the late post... very busy with business. They are out of Melbourne which I'm not sure if that is Tampa. They are terrible... do not order from them. I have even had Paypal try to contact them with no avail as of today. If they would have just taken care of the DOA's, they would have had so much business from me along with everyone reading how wonderful they take care of customers... not a good way to start a new business relationship. I just tried to go to the site and it's currently expired. Goes to show what type of business they run.
Tammy

Thales

They have been telling me they would be refunding about 400 they owe me since last April. They never seem to be able to send it and rarely respond to my emails.