Reef Sanctuary Products?

sharks

Contributing Member
With the MACNA show coming I would like to suggest we get hooked up with www.cafepress.com before then for T-shirts. It sound like it will be a good turnout of many people we know online and I would just like to be able to spot people I know. It’s another way to support the site and I would be proud to wear it.
I’m sure money is tight and I appreciate all that the MOD’s are doing. God knows you folks are working overtime here. If the startup costs aren’t to bad maybe we should try it. We have plenty of time here since the convention is in September. I just thought I would throw this out there for someone to look into.

Hope to see you all there :wave:
http://www.macnaboston.com/

Thanks again
S

ReefLady

Staff member
Good point MKPaulson, the logo is still coming but I can get cafepress underway. I fooled around with it for reef-life so I know the deal there.

Travis

mwrager

I would love to get a shirt and/or a hat. I love hats, with very little hair, i have to cover it up some how.:bigblue:

NaH2O

Contributing Member
I will wear one to MACNA if they are available....I could always use a good T-Shirt....great suggestion Sharks!

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Wow, Wit, that is a fantastic idea....I would definately purchase some for my tank! :D

Witfull

i have one from my LFS and i think its so cool. white towel with bold blue lettering "Aquarium Authority" blazened across it. he gave them out as a grand opening special. i got the T-shirt too.

sharks

Contributing Member
I can’t bring myself to tell the girlfriend that the other thong is in bad taste now. :bugout: LOL
Now we just need a cool logo. :D
Any graphic artist in the group?
S

Witfull

Originally posted by Travis
the logo is still coming
its in the works Shark, i dont want to mention names at this point and its not really my place to do so,,,,but the person that is doing it,,,has the Qualifications.

Last edited:

jimeluiz

I hope we're up before X-mas. I would love to stuff some stockings with RS goodies.

Speaking of which - Hey Travis, when are you coming out with a FABULOUS calendar featuring your AMAZING photos? I'll place an advance order!!