reef sanctuary laging?

mkpaulson

about the last week on and off at times I can't even get a page to load , well maybe someone will see this and look into it

Witfull

was happening to me about an hour ago...i thought it was the "get outside and shovel godz" forcing me to do work!:D

Gina

RS STAFF
I have had that problem on and off for about a week also. Then the big one about an hour or so ago....I couldn't get to RS at all! When I even went to MSN and did a search for RS..it said sorry no matches. So, I took a nap and just now came back.

Anyone have an idea what is going on?

Willmsbrg

I was seeing it about an hr. ago.. Thought perhaps it was My system telling Me to get back to work...

seems back to normal now..:)

Cougra

Wonder if it has to do with that big worm that's going around slowing down the net. There were a few sites I found with large lags on them this morning.

ReefLady

Staff member
I'll see what I can find out everyone, thanks for letting us know. Don (openbrain) has been complaining about the site hanging lately, though not just this one. He keeps asking me what I "did" to his PC. ;)

Wonder if it has to do with that big worm that's going around slowing down the net. There were a few sites I found with large lags on them this morning.

That could very well be. I'll keep any eye on it, and see what I can find out.

Thanks!