Redsea Max Frag Traders Club

redseareef

RS Sponsor
Hey guys,
I have a idea! Since the economy has gotten so bad and money is tight, I thought we could have a Max traders club!!!
It seems many max owners(RM, hint, hint..LOL) have their tanks loaded with corals, we could all start trading and get some of the other things other guys have!
Each trade(as long as both parties agree) would only involve each guy paying there respective shipping costs for overnight shipping to their location!
Once my corals start maturing I am game man!!!!! This is just a thought and both parties would have to wan twhat the other one has of course!!!
PS ReefMac, that Spiderman Acan needs some pruning dude!!!! LOL!:bluenod: RedSea Max owners Trade together and stay together,LOL:hug1:

MatthewJ

well, I don't have much in the way of corals yet. I'm curious though, do most of you live in warmer climates that would allow you to ship without worry of temp?

redseareef

RS Sponsor
myusernamerocks,
They have cheap heat and ice packs you can buy. Also, you can ship in styrofoam containers as well. Shipping in the USA is generally not a problem.
I think it could benefit alot of us!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Great idea, but I'm definitely not ready to frag my brand new spiderman acan colony LOL! :) The chalice avatar looks great!