Red Sea Max 250 for sale-new

jweisman54

If any of you have read some of my recent posts, you know that I am having many issues with maintaining this tank.

I returned my RODI system yesterday as I cannot use it with my house water system which is well water. The pump in my water system NEVER turns off when the RODI was connected and producing water. I cannot afford to have the pump in my well system burn out, which it will at some point, just because I need special water for a fish tank. I cannot afford to add a booster pump to an RODI system for this need.

I also am now down to 3 fish due to my impetuousness of this hobby. I should have done much more research to see that this is like having a full time job. I am too old to have to drag barrels upstairs and mix salt and heat to do a water change on a weekly basis.

I have purchased excellent supplies (just received 56 lbs of H2Ocean salt) and have put in so much time and effort for this tank.

The corals in the tank are beautiful but I am now seeing another diatom bloom as well as a green algae bloom.

I have put well over $3,000 into this tank setup over the last 6 weeks and cannot afford to continue like this. It is stressing me out and at 56 don't need that.

I would like to sell everything to one person. I will not sell in pieces. If you are interested in everything I have, please PM me. I am looking for as close to $2,000 as I can get. Included will be: 70 lbs of beautiful coraline live rock, 60 lbs of live sand, all the corals, the original Red Sea max 250, 66 gallon set up, over 55 lbs of salt. Two complete test kits, Hydor circulation pump in tank.

catran

Sorry about your water issues and the fact that the tank didn't work out for you. Good luck with the sale of your tank, if you show pics, I'm sure it will show that your tank is beautiful and will sell asap. Again good luck to you. Cat

troy6900

The red sea max 250 is some nice equipment. I would love to have one, but they don't have a distribution point close by and they are quite pricey. Best of luck selling it if you havn't already.

LittleFish

This is such a tempting offer... If it was two years later I would probably take it, but I can't handle a tank that size yet :( Good luck with the sale!

SiNNeR

I so want this :)
but alas i spent all the "mad" money weve been saving for our wedding:) <-- it was a great day and completely worth it
other wise i'd be all over it..
(that and my in toronto canada, be a bit of a drive)
but yeah great deal.
hopefully it will sell soon for you, other wise drop me a line in two months, maybe i can squiirll some money away lol

mtk

Guy's is this tank even still for sale. The last time the owner posted here it was on april 5th and if I am seeing it correctly the last time she logged on was april 7th.