Red Sea Highlights

Great Video, Where in the Red Sea were you diving? I can tell it was a live aboard because of the verity of things you saw. I’ve never seen sharks hoping to see them this year.

fruit bat

Hi Steve, that video was shot on the "simply the best" tour which includes Brothers islands, Daedalus and Elphinstone reefs. I am going again in two weeks, cant wait. Where are you going ?

My diving holiday to the Caribbean has just been cancelled because of the BA strikes and apparently theirs no grantee I'll get my money back. So feeling very pissed off at the moment.

fruit bat

Ouch !!!!!

Feeling for you mate, we lost a Maldivian holiday due to the Tsunami, but we got a full refund and flew out to Grenada instead.
The Maldives remain at the top of my wish list for a diving holiday.

Where were you going in the Carribean ?

Hi Fruit bat,

After a tense weekend of discovering that our holiday was cancelled and not knowing weather or not we were getting our money back, we finally got a full refund.

Their was a group of ten of use looking forward to a diving holiday to Turks & Caicos, we booked last year and managed to get a 4k a head holiday for half price. My wife and I are good friends with the guy that was organising the holiday and he had managed to get the honeymoon sweet for my wife and I and for him and his wife. It was going to be a once in a lifetime special holiday. So as you can imagine I’m really pissed it’s all fallen through, especially after hearing today that the strikes have been stopped by the courts.

Still we have managed to book an alternative holiday for all 10 off us; we are now all off to the Maldives. We’re going to Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Ellaidhoo, Maldives. Resort review and photos by Adrian Neville of Seven Holidays. which has a great write up and looks like its going to be a cracking holiday. As you can imagine I can’t wait really looking forward to getting away.

fruit bat

Glad to hear it will all get sorted, and the Maldives resort looks wonderfull.
I am researching the possibility of doing a Maldives Liveaboard next year rather than the Red Sea.
Have a great holiday, and post some pictures

johnmaloney

Man I wish I was from the UK so I had time for holiday...holiday here means you get a day off. Something got lost in translation.... :)

Great video, looks like you had a great time.