Red sea E Max 260

Tokhir

Hello everybody!!! I need some help with LED lighting setup. Whats the best setup i can do with my E Max 260 ?
Please help and happy reefing :)

SPR

Hi Tokhir and welcome!

If you have the standard Hydra 26's which come with it you can set them up however you like with colours etc. Also your best connecting directly to them rather than via a router as you may have issues.

I run the Red Sea Reef spec settings as per the instructions but then go 'blue' in the evening because it 'pleases my eye'. The reef spec are Max all colours other than 0 for red'green and 60% white.

I had the Max E260 last year for a few months before upgrading and there very nice indeed so if you need any set up help you can always ask.

Tokhir

Hi Tokhir and welcome!

If you have the standard Hydra 26's which come with it you can set them up however you like with colours etc. Also your best connecting directly to them rather than via a router as you may have issues.

I run the Red Sea Reef spec settings as per the instructions but then go 'blue' in the evening because it 'pleases my eye'. The reef spec are Max all colours other than 0 for red'green and 60% white.

I had the Max E260 last year for a few months before upgrading and there very nice indeed so if you need any set up help you can always ask.
Thank you . Yes i definetly need some help with light setup :)