Recipe

Jerome

I have been using Liquid Life Marine Plankton Cycolpeeze was wondering if there is a recipe to duplicate it?

Was thinking Cycolpeeze + Salt Water + Selcon mixed together and kept frozen as this is how Liquid Life Marine Plankton Cycolpeeze recommends there product is stored.

I was thinking of taking RO/DI water and mixing it with my regular marine salt not sure what density though so that it will not freeze and putting in a small amount of SELCON though I am not sure that a good idea or not.

Any ideas?

mps9506

A bump for you as I'm not really sure.
I would imagine freezing selcon might not be a good idea, might ruin the vitamins in it? Since the Cyclopeeze is already frozen why not add the selcon after you thaw it out?

lcstorc

Yes they do and it is great stuff. I tend to make a mess of it but everybody in the tank goes crazy for it. Particularly the smaller fish and the corals.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yep, and a small bar (approx. 1x5") last a LOOOONG time! The corals and fish love it!

I actually have the flake cyclopeeze but my fish won't touch it :(

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
I use a cyclopease that you keep in the freezer but it comes in pump bottle form and stays liquid in the freezer. It's great stuff,.. but expensive,.. though it does last a long time, and my fish and coral love it.

Whiskey

lcstorc

That would be a lot cleaner than the bar that I have now. Whenever I scrape off some it gets all over the place. I'll have to look for that kind. Do you get it locally or on-line?