Recent Reef Pics!

reefshadow

Hi All!

I finally broke out the cam (sorry it's ka) and got some pics of my reef yesterday!

I haven't added anything new in awile and for now am just letting the sps grow but plans for the near future include a change in the plumbing and possible dsb removal.

I'm also so-so about the aquascaping, but with the amount of corals I now have it's hard to do anything but a wall effect with my tanks dimensions. Any suggestions?

Hope you guys enjoy and again, sorry about my cam. Any suggestions for improving pics are also greatly appreciated!

Ciao!

reefshadow

A. Polymnus.

Also can anyone tell me how to attach multiple pics in the same post????

Thanks, all! This board is the greatest!

-Becca :)

Gina

RS STAFF
Your tank looks awesome! Hope mine also looks like that someday. We also have a wall with some caves and the only problem we have had is placing corals. We have to glue them but, it's such a pita. Next tank will definatley set up to be more coral friendly!

Good Job.
As far as the posting pics go...I have no idea. Mark post all our pics for me. Sorry!

ReefLady

Staff member
Tank looks great!

To attach multiple pics: First you have to upload them to the gallery. When the pic is in the gallery, right-click it and go to "properties." Then highlight the URL that shows up. Go back to your post, paste the url and put the image tags around it. Image tags are "[ img]" before the URL and "[ /img]" after it, with the spaces removed. Then you can do that several times in one post and they all show up. This is also how you get pics larger than 100K into your threads.

T

Maxx

That looks great Reefshadow....
I'm jealous....
Travis thanks for the heads up on posting multiple pics.
Nick

reefshadow

Thanks everybody!

I can't wait until everything grows in more, and hopefully I can buy or borrow a better camera.

Thanks for the nice compliments!

-Becca:)

johnlewis

I think you could improve your pictures by sending me those two tangs they seem to get in the way. LOL

Very stunning display it's great to see a healthy reef and fish.
:D