Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

torontoleafs

110 pages later and i'm in amazement Woodstock you have done an outstanding job. I joined this forum based on this thread alone. please tell me you can ship some of those picasso clowns up to canada

Corey

yungreefer2410

this thread is the reason a lot of ppl have clownfish i think. i'm getting a pair of black and white for my 55g. i have a pair of purple firefish in hopes that they breed. maybe someday lol

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks everyone.
I won't lie and tell you it is easy to care for... it is a LOT of work and requires dedication; however, it still remains a labor of love :)

How many? :ponder2: I have no idea...maybe 1300 or so including all ages...maybe more. They eat a LOT of food and subsequently poopie a lot :rolleyes: The micron filter socks help keep it clean but I still like to vacuum out each tank every 2-4 days.

torontoleafs

110 pages later and i'm in amazement Woodstock you have done an outstanding job. I joined this forum based on this thread alone. please tell me you can ship some of those picasso clowns up to canada

Corey

Sorry to bother but i would love to get a picasso clown from you woodstock do you ship to canada?

bhelne01

these have to be the most amazing clowns that i have ever seen. do you have any for sale, if so what does someone have to do to get one? or get on the list
:swmfish:

Doni,

Have any of the fish gotten a lot of black towards the face at all. It would be neet to selective breed the excessively black with onyx perculas to try and make a super onyx aka "Black N White" True Perc.

I know a few breeders trying to get more black out of the onyx line but heh.

Phreek

Doni your just simply amazing! lol my fiance got jealous cuz I was telling my friends about you for like 3 hours, I showed them the whole thread and they can't believe how far you have come and what you have accomplished! Just lettin ya know you got some support from Oregon :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I sorted my oldest batch yesterday and here is a video of grade A's and Snowcassos from it:

(pardon the dirty glass)