Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

alberto

is a snowflake the same thing just with extreme white markings? i thought i read somewhere they were ocellaris or something but then again i have no clue

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks AndTheBonus and SchackMel :)

Craig, Thanks for the idea :) I was wanting something inside to get as close to the fish as possible. The ruler on the outside would be okay but only if the fish were right up close to the glass. I'll see how the PVC pieces work out.

DjMerge1, I added your name :)

Alberto - That is what I have read also. The 'snowflake' clowns are ocellaris', not perculas. I was only referring to the white pattern. I know mine are not ocellaris. I was hoping some of mine would have the extreme white markings :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I added 3/4" PVC fittings. The inside diameter is 1.125 " so it makes a good size comparison.

Here is spawn#3 at 46 days old (pics were taken yesterday)
200808133AT46DAYSOLD3.jpg

Here is spawn #4 at 33 days old (pics were taken yesterday)
200808134at33daysold1.jpg

SeaMunky

Was catching up on the posts, been away for a few days...They are looking magnificient Doni...Can fish be shipped to Canada?..Never asked before..

macfarlane

Was catching up on the posts, been away for a few days...They are looking magnificient Doni...Can fish be shipped to Canada?..Never asked before..

seems to be hard to get them here in canada, im on the list and trying to get all the needed info to get them here, but haveing a difficult time. let me know if you have better luck.
thanks.

SeaMunky

Doni, could you ad me to the list, not sure if you did during spawn #2

McFar : Will do, and if you get a way to get them here, will you share as well?..Where abouts in Canada are you?

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
seems to be hard to get them here in canada, im on the list and trying to get all the needed info to get them here, but haveing a difficult time. let me know if you have better luck.
thanks.

the trick is....make sure the package is labeled florida raised fish. If you do this you need no customs clearance