Real name thread

Choff

Mike, but can't think of too many people that call me that outside of work.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
My name is Ashlee, but most of you know me as ZombiePrincess here... and I'm a Zombiholic--not to mention a total n00b to the Reef world. I enjoy video games and can kick some serious tail in Halo and Call of Duty, not to mention I dabble in some PVP in WoW and EQ... though I'd rather raid. Currently lurking in the middle of the desert (Pueblo, CO) and learning about coral care among other whatnots. :smirk: Looks like fun times ahead for me as long as Jared decides to not work me to death because I'm just that awesome of an employee.

You are working for jared? Sweet!. Bring on the xbox! :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Willie McDaries

My name is Ashlee, but most of you know me as ZombiePrincess here... and I'm a Zombiholic--not to mention a total n00b to the Reef world. I enjoy video games and can kick some serious tail in Halo and Call of Duty, not to mention I dabble in some PVP in WoW and EQ... though I'd rather raid. Currently lurking in the middle of the desert (Pueblo, CO) and learning about coral care among other whatnots. :smirk: Looks like fun times ahead for me as long as Jared decides to not work me to death because I'm just that awesome of an employee.

hello Ashlee,you are at the right place to learn all things coral related,JJ is the man :D

Ron, I love this hobby! I used to ride Motocross, but I couldnt afford to be laid up anymore, so now I stick to street bikes. I am a Track Supervisor.

Last edited:

Ceece911

Hi, my name is Renee. I live on the Gulf Coast in AL (Roll Tide Roll!!!). I'm a Payroll Accountant and a computer geek. My main hobby is photography, but I think this saltwater thing is starting to take over.