raleigh NC trade?

mattie

RS Sponsor
i have some blue/green zoo's i want to trade for some sps stuff and i have some orange montipora digi that i also want to trade for sps

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Mattie, I don't have any sps but I'd be willing to purchase a few zoo's and monipora... got any pics?

brian_e

what sps are u looking for i have green digti green montipora cap green with purple rim cap orange cap and i have other stuff

mattie

RS Sponsor
sweet finally some people that live near

yea i ahve been looking for more people to trade with for a while

yea scott its me!!

since i have seen you last i have upgraded my light to 4x 65w pcs and wow better light makes a diff

the zoo's are from this colonoy they are blue/green with brown rim they grow fast under bright light i just found out so i am fraging out a bigger piece than pictured i shoudl have 3 nice pieces to trade or sell

mattie

RS Sponsor
this is the orange monit digi i have

this is a nice orange monti digita frag i wanted to trade for someother sps it grows well and has encruted the base since i have taken this pic it has nice color

mattie

RS Sponsor
i heard the RARE is doing some tradeing in apex on saturday but i work :( untill 6 or 7pm but i am off on sunday

ScottT1980

Really, I hadn't heard that. Did you find that out through NCFrag or does RARE have its own group (if so, boy have I been out of the loop).

Are you into zooanthids at all anymore Mattie? If so, I will definitly have some for you pretty soon. My zoanthids appear to be growing much quicker now, of course, it all depends on the morph.

Let me know. Also, I wouldn't mind checking out that nano these days and as always, if you need water, please don't hesitate to ask as I really don't mind.

Take er easy
Scott T.

mattie

RS Sponsor
ya got to come check the nano

heres the nano last month i just don't have an up to date pic of it
cause i got some new stuff and i work so much right now that i come home and i am to tierd to power up the camera

but scott ya should check out the tank its doing well
i will take you up on the water i have been getting it free at the LFS since i have been giving them calurpa every week for store credit a buck or 2 but checking your tank out would be more fun :)
i'll forward the info on the meet if can get the exact info on the time

brian_e

the rare metting is at chads house 2-7 -04 at 4 pm i think thats the time chad told me iam tring to go

mattie

RS Sponsor
current blue green zoo's pic

this is the bigger of the 2 pieces i have left it's nice

Last edited: