Rainbow Monti...

DaBird

I just got my Rainbow Monti fron DaddyJax and it is Beautiful !! It's still floating but I couldn't wait to show it off...Man, what color!...Thanks again Jason...(the zoo's haven't opend up yet but ....)...the water was a tad cold, I guess the FedEx driver had his AC blowing full blast ..LOL

Attachments

• Bill'sFrags 015-2.JPG
    Bill'sFrags 015-2.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 111
WOW! Beautiful. I've been reading about Montis lately, might be something to add to the tank in the future. Thanks for sharing DaBird. :)

Lynnette

SueT

I have really gotten hooked on the encrusting monti's lately too. I have the rainbow and the sunset. They really do have tons of color. I want a pokerstar too and of course the superman. Nice frag!!!

jg2269jg

That looks like the superman to me is there a difference i cant see or something. Superman / rainbow that looks awesome good pick up where did you get it

SueT

the rainbow is a mixture of colors on the polyps. You can see the different colored polyps in this pic. The superman is a deep blue base with bright red polyps or should have.

murkywaters

I have really gotten hooked on the encrusting monti's lately too. I have the rainbow and the sunset. They really do have tons of color. I want a pokerstar too and of course the superman. Nice frag!!!
Can you post a pic of the sunset please?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Poor Danny. hide a banana peel in the tank, see how long it takes for him to find it! Said Simple Simon to the Pieman

DaddyJax

Thanks for the compliments Danny. I hope you keep us posted on it's developments.

jg2269jg, the rainbow has yellow,green orange and red polyps with a blue base while the superman has only red.
Here are the two.

Rainbow
IMG_4115.jpg

Superman
IMG_4106.jpg

michael_cb_125

I was just wondering, how difficult are these corals to maintain. I really like them. Do they grow very fast? And will they just spread over the rockwork?